- All seniors will be photographed in a cap and gown for yearbook (caps & gowns provided)
- Packages and photo announcements will be available for purchase.
- Cap and Gown representatives will be in the Media Center during photos for cap and gown orders. Down the order form here.
Silverado/Mira Monte Open House - Thursday, April 6 - 5:30pm
- Welcome/ASB Hamburger BBQ - 5:30pm
- Student awards - 6:00pm
- Senior students/parents meeting - 6:30pm (room 2)
- Classroom visits - 6:30-7:15pm
Minimum Day - Friday, April 7 - School's out at 12:14pm
Spring Recess - April 10-14 - NO SCHOOL
Career Pathway Event - April 18, 2017
- Speakers from different career pathways will be on campus to speak to students
- Students sign up for presentations in home room (3rd period) classes
Red Cross Blood Drive - May 10, 2017
- Sign up with homeroom teachers starting in May.
- Anyone under age 17 needs a signed parent permissison slip.
Prom "A Night at Gatsby's" - May 19, 2017, 7:00-11:00pm – Costa Mesa Country Club
- $ 60.00 per Ticket. Bids go on sale April 3rd – May 11th
- Three course dinner included – dinner served promptly at 7:30PM.
- All grades of Silverado and Mira Monte are eligible to attend.
- Students may bring a non SHS or MM guest under 21 years of age with prior approval.
- Tickets and permission slip available April 3rd – May 11th in the Front Office.
Memorial Day Observance - Monday, May 29, 2017 - NO SCHOOL
Magic Mountain Trip for Honor Roll and ASB – June 2nd, 2017
- $40:00 per ticket
- Only one bus going, so sign up ASAP if you qualify!
- Tickets and permission slips will be available from Ms. Cascardo
June 2nd , 2017 – All GEARS assignments are due
Grad Nite –Thursday, June 8th – Universal Studios – 2:00p.m. - 3:30a.m. June 9th
- Seniors only, but students may bring a non SHS/MM guest under the age of 21 with prior approval.
- Students arrive at 2:00p.m. Students will be searched before boarding the bus. Bus leaves at 3:00p.m. Students must ride bus to attend.
- Event lasts until 2:00a.m. Bus departs at 2:30a.m.
- $90.00 per ticket. Tickets and permission slips available in the front office starting May 1st First Come First Serve
June 9th , 2017 – All Community Service and Off Campus PE hours due
Graduation – Cap and Gown Ceremony- Friday, June 16th, 2017 – Laguna Hills Community Center
- Basic package includes cap, gown, tassel and 10 announcements at a cost of $50:00. Cash only or mail form with check.
- May 1st prices go up to $75:00 and correct sizing is no longer guaranteed!
- Ceremony begins at 3:30p.m. at the Laguna Hills Community center
- Students must have all coursework completed and be debt-free to participate
- Each graduate will receive 4 tickets to the ceremony; for additional tickets see Ms. Garamoni